Hello NCF Family,
Hope you are having a blessed week! Thought about this verse this morning and hope it encourages everyone.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for God is with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9
Here are the announcements for this week:
- Women's Prayer Gathering. It's that time of the month! For our women to gather together to share and pray for one another. Here are the details.
When? Friday, August 16th at 8-10 PM
Where? Esther Moon's (2 11th Street (note that the 2 is the house number and 11 is the street number) Carle Place, NY 11514 )
Want to help with refreshments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAYAC PRAISE &PRAYER. We will be gathering together for our monthly prayer gathering. This is our opportunity to share, fellowship, and get to know other families!
When: 8/31-(Sat) at 5pm
Location: 223-34 65th Avenue Oakland Gardens, NY 11364
- Missions Update. SAVE THE DATE! The missions teams will be having their missions update on Sunday, September 8th. It'll be an exciting time for them to share about all that God did in Thailand!
- Ask the Bible. Always have a hard time studying the word? Have questions? This is your chance to learn more about how to read the Bible and how to understand how to study it!
This class will be launching in September and going on every Sunday until October. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.
ASK THE BIBLE- SIGN UP!
- Outdoor Worship Service. We will be having a CM moving up service as well as an opportunity for our church to be able to fellowship together outdoors!
Where? Cunningham Park (Picnic Yellow 2)
When? September 1st
SIGN UP LINK FOR POTLUCK
Grace and Peace,