Hello NCF Family,
Happy almost Fall! Even though the summer is winding down, it is great to know that no season could change the awesome fellowship we get to enjoy with our fellow brothers and sister through Jesus Christ. Let's keep our congregation in prayer as we approach this weekend. Here are the announcements for this week:
- Support/Pray for the Philippines. As you all know three weeks ago, the Philippines was struck with a powerful typhoon. The island of Mindoro, which has been Shine's father's mission field for the past 20+ years, was one of the most affected regions. Many people are still struggling due to flooding, landslides, and lack of food, water, and electricity. 60 churches (that Shine's father has planted over the years) have been deeply affected by this typhoon. With that in mind, until 9/2 (Sun), we will be collecting a love offering for the victims of typhoon in the Philippines. They are still desperately in need of the following:
● 2,000 bags of rice. Each bag (50 kg) of rice costs around $50.
● Cooking supplies (including condiments).
● School supplies for children.
● Repairing a damaged house ($500).
● Building a new home ($1,350).
As you give, please indicate "Philippines" on the envelope. For online giving, please mention "Philippines" on the gift memo. Let's be channels of God's blessing to those around us, especially to those who are hurting and in need. Note: this is the LAST WEEK to donate financially, but please continue to pray!
Online Giving Link
- “Praise & Play". On Oct 13th there will be a special event for our Elementary students only. It will be an opportunity for our children to have fun but also to worship and learn more about the gospel. Don't miss out! If you have any questions feel free to contact Jean Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Hannah Kang (email@example.com)
- Save the Date. Congregational Retreat. January 11-13th! This is an awesome opportunity for us to get together as an NCF Family and to grow closer to the Lord and with one another. Don't miss out on an opportunity to be refreshed.
Grace & Peace,